Ultimate Deep Dish Bacon, Spinach, Broccoli Breakfast Quiche
Author: Stefanie Valentic
Cuisine: Delicious Cuisine...that's what it is
Serves: 6 servings
Spicy yet delicate, the ultimate bacon breakfast quiche can be served morning, noon and night.
- 1 pre-made refrigerated pie crust
- 5 leaves of fresh spinach, hand shredded or chopped
- ¼ cup of broccoli, chopped
- 10 slices of bacon (5 slices from package cut in half)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook bacon until crispy. You'll likely snack on a couple pieces, but make sure you save at least half for the quiche. Break remaining slices into pieces.
- Take 8" non-stick cake pan and spray cooking spray. Unroll pie crust and place in center pan. Gently pat crust to the side of the pan to form deep-dish bowl shape. Gently press edges to form crust.
- In medium bowl, add eggs, milk, salt, pepper, cayenne and pepper flakes. Beat until well mixed.
- In small bowl, mix bacon pieces, broccoli, spinach, and cheeses. Add to cake pan, spreading evenly.
- Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in cake pan.
- Place cake pan into oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is cooked.
- Take out of oven. Drizzle sriracha over top.
- Take photo. Send to friends and post on social media.
- Cut and serve.
Show this post some love! Leave a comment!