Simple Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Author: I Run for Bacon
Serves: 6 servings
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced or use garlic presser
- 4 large potatoes
- Around 4-5 tbsp. of butter
- ¼-1/3 cup of buttermilk or half and half
- Peel potatoes.
- Add potatoes to pot of boiling water until cooked through (when fork pierces potato to center).
- Drain pot and mash potatoes.
- Mince garlic or use a garlic presser. Add to potatoes.
- Add buttermilk and butter and mash until well blended.
Show this post some love! Leave a comment!