This recipe is for the rabbits.
Super Awesome Coleslaw aka Grass Salad
Author: I Run for Bacon
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 10-12 servings
A little twist on a vinegar-based coleslaw.
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1 daikon radish
- 1 cup pinto beans
- 1 small-medium red onion
- ½ kohlrabi
- Small amount of spanish radish (about 1-2 tbsp - optional)
- Red wine vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Cook and prepare pinto beans to package instructions (note: typically involves soaking overnight before cooking). Remove from heat, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Shred all vegetables and combine into large bowl, mixing well.
- Add pinto beans to bowl and mix well.
- Add red wine vinegar and olive oil to large bowl, enough to cover but do not completely saturate.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate two hours before serving.
Show this post some love! Leave a comment!